Having pets is something that everyone loves, but it is inevitable to avoid accidents in cleanliness when you have pets at home. They are bound to poo or pee on some of your beautiful bedlinen or even the value bale carpets. So the best thing is to accept that accidents can happen and then look on to get rid of the stains and odors that these accidents leave behind.
But if you cannot hire them, you can do a few tricks at home to kill the odor and remove the stain from your carpet. Here are our 3 top tips for removing the pets’ stain and odor from your carpet.
- Use homemade solutions
The homemade cleaning solutions prove very helpful in cleaning the stains, and they save your money and your trips to the store. We usually have these things available at home so you can instantly cater to the stain.
- Use a baking soda and vinegar solution so that you will first pour a sufficient amount of vinegar on the stain and then sprinkle baking soda on it. Then leave it for about 5 minutes and then rinse.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of detergent to one cup of warm water and add it to a spray bottle. Then spray on the area where the stain is and then rinse.
- Add two tablespoon ammonia to one cup of water and rinse with it.
- In a spray bottle, mix four spoons of hydrogen peroxide, two spoons of warm water, and a few drops of dishwashing soap and spray on the stained area to get rid of it by rinsing.
- Use a ready-made stain killer.
If you do not have time for all the above solutions, you could walk into the nearby store and purchase a ready to use stain and odor killer for the pets. This detergent would require you to rinse the carpet properly, and the stain would be gone.
- Call professional carpet cleaning services.
One of the most practical and applicable solutions is to call the Fort Worth carpet cleaning services and ask them to get the carpet cleaned properly. They are going to help you get a clean, spot-free and odorless carpet once again.