If you’re searching a way to inform someone about moving to your new home, then a new address card is a great way to do it. A card is more personal and expressive than a text. It also allows you to express your thoughts, happiness, and emotions better than you might in an email, text, or a phone call. New address cards also show that you have spent the extra miles in thinking and writing about achieving a significant milestone of moving into a new home.
Deciding that you want to send we moved cards is one thing, but actually knowing what to write in it is another. It is a thoughtful task to complete. Here it is a definitive list of things that you can write in a new address card, from the sentimental to the funny, thoughtful, and silly.
Basics of a new address card:
Informing that ‘’you just moved’’ in a card is enough to get your point across, but it cannot be so much impactful. It would help if you had a bigger punch to impress people:
- Share the complete address of your new location with your ZIP code to your family and friends.
- Be optimistic about your message and convey your message of positivity for the recipient that you are moving into a new home for a better beginning.
- A personal touch always wins the hearts. Write a special note on your moving card with a message that displays the importance of recipient in your life.
- Invite your loved ones to celebrate your joyful moments with you and be a part of your achievement.
- There is no need to write a ton in your new address card, but try to keep it simple and sweet.
- There is nothing wrong with being a little sentimental in your message. If you need to write a little long message, then express your love and care for the recipient and ask them to give you their moral support.
- You can also add a touch of humor to make the tone of your message lighter and enjoyable.
- Sometimes your thousand words are not enough to convey a message that a quote of few lines does. Adding a quote to express your happiness, achievement, or deep-hearted association with the recipient is the best way.
- Always write the message with the name of the recipient and try to write a special message for every single recipient.
- Sharing a wish for the recipient as they also get the same pleasure of owning their own house, or saying that you are going to miss them badly, or inviting them for a welcome party in your new home are all amazing options you can choose from.
Basic invite offers you to build your color theme for a new address card or a just moved card. You can check the instant online preview of your customized card with unbeatable price and free address printing.