It’s time to hire an air conditioning technician, and you start thinking about how to choose a competent installer. Unfortunately, in all segments there are professionals who harm the image of the class by practicing unethical actions, and this would not be different in the sector of air conditioning.
The practices crooks are not as extreme as this in the United States. In Buckeye, professionals who are not ethical commit other types of crimes that also cause inconvenience and costs for the client.
See below the complaints that most occur on the part of the consumers:
A common method of when hiring an air conditioning technician
• Invention of problems that do not exist to make money on top usually suggesting the replacement of the compressor, the main piece of equipment.
• Supercharge of services – In certain cases, the technician takes advantage of the good faith of the client to charge high values for the service.
• Professionals who do not value the quality of the service carry out various facilities aiming at the quantity of services. They make installations without the vacuum procedure, which decreases the efficiency and life of the appliance. Also they do not take care of the direction of the drain, factor that varies according to each installation, requiring analysis so that there is no dripping in the evaporator of the client.
Nothing justifies unethical conduct, so to avoid this kind of “technical professional” here are some tips to use when hiring a maintenance and installation service:
Tips on Choosing a Technician
• If you are installing with an unauthorized professional of the brand of your device, ask for a guarantee of the service with the issue of the service note. This way you will have support on the procedure provided.
• Give preference to professionals who have references.
• Be wary if the price of the facility is far below the market. Take a survey to find the average of your city.
• At the same time, keep in mind that there are no tabulated values in the industry. The installation range of a 9,000 BTU split usually starts at R $ 350, but there is no standard. Items that change the value of the service are: difficulty of the place of installation, type of equipment, distance between units, etc.
• When it comes to budgeting, get all doubts about conditions, values and guarantees, avoiding setbacks.
• If the installation is in high places, make sure that the contracted company has special protection equipment for it.
• Remember that serious professionals can only install two to three devices per day. More than this the work will not have the required quality. Air-conditioning is complex equipment.
• Full agenda is synonymous with a lot of work. At times of season, the waiting time can take up to two weeks. Then schedule yourself to hire quality technicians.
Participation of users and technical readers
Have you ever been in a similar situation? Send ac repair buckeye az professionals a comment telling how it was the case. So they can exchange experiences to prevent possible problems and ensure a good installation. Technical professionals can also help by sending comments on other problems created by those who have no ethical conduct at work. Participate.