Replacing doors and windows is no simple undertaking. Even though this may be your first time tackling this type of project, you know you want your new windows to look incredible and stand up to all kinds of inclement weather.
The following questions will help you find the best company to replace your windows in the Houston area:
1: What defines the best?
2: What makes them a good match for you?
Good news: you don’t have to go it alone.
To begin, let’s look at the top three stand-out companies and what makes each an excellent choice.
1: Gulf Coast Windows
2: Renewal by Andersen
3: Mr. Windows & Doors
Each one offers unique benefits and extensive experience in the industry, so let’s see what makes these the best window companies in Houston.
Gulf Coast Windows
Founded in 1983, Gulf Coast Windows is one of the more seasoned window replacement companies in the Houston area. They specialize in replacement windows, patio doors, and entry doors.
The goal of this company is to provide you with quality products installed by professionals.
Gulf Coast Windows offers a variety of windows and doors. Aluminum, vinyl, composite, and hurricane windows are some of the available options.
As well as entry doors, French doors, sliding patio doors, folding doors, and storm doors, Gulf Coast Windows also has entry doors. Available in steel, wood, and vinyl, these door styles do not disappoint.
Gulf Coast Windows is a local Houston company that believes in keeping up-to-date with their customers’ needs. Their ability to withstand our weather makes them an excellent pick for our climate.
Renewal By Andersen
In 1995, Renewal by Andersen opened their first store in Minnesota and began installing windows and doors throughout the country. The company operates independently in some locations.
They use their own range of Andersen products for their windows and doors. Among the window styles offered by Renewal by Andersen are single-hung, casement, sliding, and bay windows. They also provide hinged, sliding, and sliding patio doors.
Andersen can install windows with ENERGY STAR® certified glass, and they are Green Seal certified. They also offer composite materials, which are stronger and more durable than most vinyl windows.
Andersen’s sales and design consultants offer a free consultation to identify customer needs and help them select the right style before professional installers begin work on the job.
Mr. Windows & Doors
Last but not least is Mr. Windows & Doors. They offer a wide range of windows, affordable window options for any budget, excellent warranties, the best installers in the business, and window & door experts available on staff.
Over the past ten years, they have also refined everything they have learned to provide an exceptional process to their customers:
They are Houston’s best window replacement company for these reasons:
- Their Windows & Doors Company is Award-Winning & Accredited
- Accredited by the BBB and rated A+
- Certified by Best Pick Reports
- Home Services Review gives us a five-star rating
- Verified, audited, and reviewed by Consumer Business Review
- Guaranteed by Google – Certified and screened as a Google window service provider
- Remodeling Magazine has named us a top remodeler two years in a row.
Here’s what sets them apart from the rest:
- They help You Make an Informed Decision. It is common for people not to know exactly what they want when replacing their doors or windows. In addition to identifying what your home and location need, they also focus on aesthetics and functionality.
- They’re detail-Oriented and Customer Focused. Correctly installing your new window or door is just as important as choosing the right style and build. Accurate measurements are the key to a successful installation. Before beginning the installation process, Mr. Windows inspects, photographs, checks, and measures, down to the last detail.
- They offer Reliable, Honest Pricing. They provide customers with two things: (1) excellent price value, and (2) guaranteed (no hidden costs, no last-minute upsells, just honest and upfront) pricing. It’s fixed when they confirm the price so you know what to expect.
- They offer a Complete Line of Products. They offer many styles of windows, from energy-efficient to hurricane-resistant, made from different materials by only the best manufacturers in the country. With no ties to a single manufacturer, they can offer you the window or door you need, not the one they’re mandated to sell.
- They use a Consultant Approach, No Sales Pitch. The project managers they employ are salaried employees, not independent contractors. Their experience has been better with this approach. They never pressure you to “buy now.” They are not salespeople. They are project managers. Whether you choose to buy from them or not, their job is to help you make a wise choice.
- They Focus on You In The Process: It’s Your Decision, Not Theirs. It’s up to you to decide which Houston window replacement company is right for you.
Each of these selections is a great choice. Now you can do your research and make your selection.